Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

I came across a cute blog I'd like to share with you all.
Its called Kind Over Matter.

About the blog:
Kindness is all that matters.

Have you ever left something beautiful for a stranger to find, have you ever found something beautiful yourself?

We want to see it.

Focusing heavily on the handmade community, our blog is dedicated to Kind Acts, Inspirational Art & Kind Projects.

Feel Good Nouns.

Don't forget to enter our weekly giveaway & check out our freebies!

Please visit our links & sponsors for additional inspiration.

Join our Flickr group, E-mail us your photos or blog links featuring kind projects we can post, by using the buttons below.

We are also open to holding giveaways featuring beautiful & positive art, e-mail us!
I found this Free Printable Goals & Resolutions guides and it has inspired me. So I am going to pick one and use it. I may even stick it in my scrapbook for this year.

I also love the Card Drops that I think would feel amazing to find one, so I may start it up by leaving one in my area.

Hope you have a Happy and Productive 2010!!!

~Arielle

Welcome to "A Blog to Behold"

A place where creative and fabulous blogs that truly stand out and merit a little extra recognition are featured.