Sunday, July 5, 2009

About Me

I am a mommy of two amazingly beautiful kids {a boy and a girl} and wife to the most incredible man I have ever met. I am a proud stay-at-home mommy and try to document every moment; beautiful or not-so, because it goes to fast. I want my kids to have as many wonderful memories as possible. When they can't remember, Mommy is packing backups. We have the blogs, scrapbooks, and gagillions of pictures that will hopefully spark something. I am a true mamaratzi (my word for crazy-flashing-in-your-face-mommy-photographer) and take pictures of everything! I craft, I bake, I write, I do it all and have fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How fabulous of you to comment! I love getting your comments and can't wait to hear what you have to say! If you get a chance, pop on over to ohmygluestick.blogspot.com!

If you need to reach me immediately, you may email me at: ohmygluestick@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Welcome to "A Blog to Behold"

A place where creative and fabulous blogs that truly stand out and merit a little extra recognition are featured.