Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Transatlantic Wedding



I had this site saved in my FF file {future features} and thought it would be appropriate this week to post it as it will be my 4th wedding anniversary! I remember like it was yesterday how it felt to plan my wedding, and boy I wish I had documented it like Phyllis does in her blog! I still have my binder, but this blog is a perfect way to research, brainstorm, and play with ideas for a beautiful wedding. I love all the idea boards she has posted throughout. She posted video of how to create table decor, pictures of dresses {including price} and shoes, and wonderful posts about her and her partner. I love this idea! What a wonderful way to tell the story of your wedding.

Check her out! transatlanticwedding.blogspot.com

Welcome to "A Blog to Behold"

A place where creative and fabulous blogs that truly stand out and merit a little extra recognition are featured.