Sunday, July 5, 2009

Little Bit Funky















Isn't this gorgeous!? I love this pillow from Little Bit Funky! The colors are vibrant and beautiful and the fabric design makes my mouth water! Oh how I love these prints and the sentiment is perfect!

Little Bit Funky is a fabulous little blog! I adore the "10 Things I am thankful for today" posts and will have to borrow this idea for my own family blog. =) I am impressed with the style of the blog and it's flow. I like how the authos, Crystal speaks of her family life, talks about her beautiful treasures that she designs and sews and I adore the food posts! Yumm-O! I can dig any blog that serves up yummy treats and photographs them! That is my kind of fun! =)
{Of course I am still wearing my "mommy body" from pregnancies and nursing so a little treat really entices me these days and really shouldn't! =) } Her gorgeous designs are inspiring little pieces of artwork.

Beautiful blog, Crystal and beautiful life!

Check her out! littlebitfunky.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

How fabulous of you to comment! I love getting your comments and can't wait to hear what you have to say! If you get a chance, pop on over to ohmygluestick.blogspot.com!

If you need to reach me immediately, you may email me at: ohmygluestick@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Welcome to "A Blog to Behold"

A place where creative and fabulous blogs that truly stand out and merit a little extra recognition are featured.