Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ann Again....And Again



Have you joined a "virtual girls night out"? Me neither! But, we can at Ann Again....And Again's blog! I seriously love this idea. I especially love the fact that there are other mommies out there that do not like to leave their kiddos with just anyone to get a night out. I love going out with my girlfriends on occasion when my husband can be with the kids, but I love my online girlfriends too and don't want to miss the chance to "hang out" with them!

Ann even gives us yummy recipes for cocktails to ingest while enjoying our virtual girl's night out. If that isn't enough, she offers up neat little giveaways! Now, who can beat all that? A place to hang out, cocktails, and free stuff...I'm in! See you all Friday!

Check her out! annagain66.blogspot.com

Welcome to "A Blog to Behold"

A place where creative and fabulous blogs that truly stand out and merit a little extra recognition are featured.